Saturday, August 18, 2007

School Time Already?

this summer has flown by! we had a great vacation and have been busy getting ready for school since we have been back.
I cant believe it, i know i have said it before but I will say it again, I can not believe on Monday i will have a 4Th grader(Liz), a kindergartner(David), and a preschooler(Johnathan). 3 days a week it will just be Jake and I! I am excited for the one on one with Jake but also sad that the kids are growing up way to fast!
I REALLY love this time of year! I love back to school, it seems like get back into a more "normal" routine, the kids are n school, definite bedtimes, MOPS starts, the weather begins to change (kind of it is still hot here!). I love routine and schedules, so I love school time. I have a busy fall I am going to be David's room mom, in Liz's class I will be the PTF Representative. Liz and David will both be playing soccer, so they each have 2 practices a week, plus a game on Saturday. all this and MOPS it should be fun. I am in the midst of planning my fall schedule which i will post, I would love to see all of your schedules too, do you all do schedules?
I am going to be working on my cooking blog this week and try to start posting some recipes, our family favorites, ad some new ones I plan on trying

3 comments:

  1. Hey Raquel! Thanks for your ideas on lunch for my kiddo!

    Sounds like you have a fun year planned. I hope all goes well with your MOPS group!

    I'm going to go check out your cooking blog, now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to having a routine. Summer was fun, but it's time to start fresh with our schedule.

    Cooking blog = awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just saw your blog on top momma. great blog. just wanted to say hello!

    ReplyDelete