Monday, August 6, 2007

Menu Plan Monday


well another week already! I have pretty much fallen off the WW bandwagon, and trying to claw my way back on! I am not going to list points this week mainly because I am tired tonight, i had very little sleep the night before and I need to go to bed. my Liz is art camp, and we will be somewhat busy so I need to plan some easy meals, we are leaving next Sunday for 5 days, so I do need a leftover night for sure! so here goes and it may change depending on what i see at the grocery store


Monday- My birthday I am not cooking!

Tuesday- baked potatoes, with chili, and cheese

Wednesday- ground beef enchiladas, salads

Thursday- spaghetti and rolls and veggie

Friday- leftovers

Saturday- Liz is home her choice!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I hope you get some sleep, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful family and a great looking meal plan. Get some rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great and Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, looks like a yummy week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I love the potato idea. I never know what to do with them, but chili and cheese sounds good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! What did you eat tonight? Did you go someplace special? I just love good birthday food!

    ReplyDelete