Friday, June 22, 2007

Getting Old.....

Today when I was talking to John I realized in February we will be married 10 years and John is turning 30. I. said. he. is. turning. 30.!!!!! also it was a Friday night we took our kids on date night with us, and we went early to beat the crowd. afterwards, hold your breath.... we went to Costco for milk, laundry detergent, and formula. now it is 9pm and my hubby is asleep and i am blogging. alright we are getting old. but I love it!!!!!

I remember Tue days when I was never home, always running here and there and I don't miss those days, I like being here, home with the family, watching food network, hgtv, and what not to wear on a Friday night!

1 comment:

  1. Tell me about it. Pascual and I will be 32 this year. It's amazing how priorities change with age. I like being a home body too! Just not all the time :-)

    ReplyDelete