Saturday, May 26, 2007

weekend post

you know what i have been doing today? reading blogs! Johnnie took the 2 older kids riding this morning so I am vegging out with Johnathan he is watching cartoons and I am on the laptop. I decided to go through the blogs I like to read and click on ALL the blogs they like to read, let me tell you there are some GREAT bloggers out there! I will be updating my sidebar once I pick my faves. The reason I decided to do this is because I wanted to steal some ideas get some inspiration for some posts, I want my blog to be one people want to read (even if they don't) but if they wanted to they could. So I guess I have blog envy, is there such a thing? So for the 2 or 3 of you who actually read my blog make sure you check my links in the next few days they will be getting updated with some great blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment