Saturday, April 28, 2007

fun night! I am a human :)


I even think my husband Johnnie was thinking I was no longer human. I think he thinks I was turning into a hermit, who very rarely left the house. Now I know according to some I probably get out a lot I do drive my daughter to school and pick her up daily, then there is my very exciting doctors appointments but other than that I have been home so much........ and I like it! not sure why but I enjoy sitting at home reading, playing with the kids, and napping on a daily basis. but I did need to get out of the house. so tonight we had a movie night at my friend Rossie's house for MOPS and I had SO much fun, we watched "devil wears Prada" which I really like, but mostly we sat and talked which I needed. I love how God brings great friends into our lives, they are such a blessing. I look forward to doing this more often. until tomorrow
Blessing,
Raquel :)
p.s. this post is for Friday but I didn't get home until after midnight so I technically attempted to post Friday right???

1 comment:

  1. Yay, you are blogging again, I am glad. I wish I could have been there last night. I am glad that you all had a good time!

    ReplyDelete