Sunday, December 16, 2012

fill in the blank friday

On Sunday =) to read more go here








1.  When it comes to holiday shopping, I love to shop, but with a plan! i also love to shop online. we don't buy for a lot of family i have a large family so we decided a few years ago that we would not buy for each other and just get together for a nice meal. for john's family we only buy for our nieces and nephew. We also buy for the grandparents and a few other .

2.  A few things on my Christmas wish list are...  a gold watch (i love the Michael Kors on but Fossil and Guess make a nice one too for much less) a new pair of uggs i have had mine for about 6-7 years and they are no longer cozy they are so wore out, a travel mug for my morning hot tea, and a few other things like a Lisa Leonard necklace. Gifts are my love language i love giving and receiving them    .

3.  An intangible gift I would like to receive is  peace and quiet every day at least a hour.

4. A gift I would like to give this year is    i would love to spoil my husband the way he spoils me every year...

5. My Christmas will be spent  I believe we will be home most of the day! We go to my in-laws Christmas eve and my family usually does a dinner on Christmas day but that is later in the day so we will be home playing all day .

6. My most favorite Christmas gift of all time was   one of the first years we were married John got me this cool outdoor lantern i LOVED it and had it until just a few months ago when it got knocked over by the wind =( John is the BEST gift giver though and i have loved many things he has given me .


7.  The best thing about the holidays is  more time with family friends, baking, seeing my kids faces on Christmas morning .

No comments:

Post a Comment