Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Me, Myself & I


I wanted to do at least one linky challenge a week, this one sounds fun so i thought i would jump in =)

Me, Myself & I



{1} WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON AND WHY?
winter, now before you say anything i love in California so our winters are mild and our summers are harsh. We dont really get fall or spring we kind of jump from cold and fog to swimsuits and sunscreen. Our winters are cold {its all relative right?}  but there is no snow and sometimes even some sunny days mixed in. Our fall here is about 2 weeks long and then it gets cold (it is the middle of October and we are suppeosed to be 90 degrees on Fridayanyway i love sweatshirts and uggs, sweaters and scarves fun fun!!!






I can think of several but one that sticks out to me is when i was in labor with David and i lost a lot of blood and had to have a emergency c-section John didn't get to even go in they had to knock me out and get him out. The doctor said if he would have been in 5 more minutes he would not have made it and i didn't look too hot either. I think that moment changed our marriage, i know john loved me but i seen such a change in him after that happened i think he realized he really could have lost me 

{3} IF YOU COULD BE ANY CRAYOLA CRAYON COLOR, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? 
Red or Orange... loud, bold and full of life


{4} DESCRIBE YOURSELF AS A SUPERHERO. NAME? SIDEKICK? 
I would probably chose to have a super power like Casper on twilight and be able to calm people down =) Not sure of my name maybe Rachel since people call me that all the time it must be my alter ego ;) No sidekick unless you count my husband and 5 kids =)
Make your OWN superhero HERE

{5} IF YOU HAD ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD, BUT COULD ONLY SHOP AT 3 STORES, WHICH ONES WOULD THEY BE? 
only 3?! hmmmm

 (they carry everything and shoes in my size yay!)

(i go all.the.time. how could i not chose tarjay)

(i love Costco, especially during the holidays =))




------------------------------------------------------
wanna read more?
go here


1 comment:

  1. you are definitely a red crayon!

    i would pick target too...

    ReplyDelete