Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday


1.  Today is a good day because   I am going to womens retreat with some sweet friends tomorrow.

2.   The best thing I did all week was    got the school room cleaned (mostly)  .

3.  The current weather is    cold, rainy      and it makes me feel    JOY love the cold!.

4. The best thing about spring is     planting flowers, sitting outside while the kids play,it is not 100 degrees yet, spring showers .

5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is   orange/tangerine, I am loving it in my home i may try it in a purse or jewelery. I can tell you trends i am NOT trying: pastels, shoulder pads,or crop tops.

6. A person who made me smile this week was    Johnnie he always makes me smile.

7.  The most delicious thing I ate all week was   nothing too exciting maybe my beloved pepsi max, oh John bbq'ed burgers on easter they were so good!

For more fill in the blanks visit here

1 comment:

  1. well, I hope you had a great weekend with your friends! weekends away with friends are always great :)

    Have a great day! {I have a giveaway going on right now & would love for you to enter! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete