Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bits of fall

It's kind of hard to get into fall when it is still pushing 100 around these parts of California, but a couple of weeks ago it was a gloomy day so i cranked down the AC and pretended it was cool outside and added some fall to my decor.
I am not a huge decorator for fall because i am just dying inside wanting to decorate for Christmas! I REALLY want to get my trees out before Thanksgiving this year but i don't think that will fly with Johnnie so i will hold out until the next day =)
One thing fall does do for me is make me want to clean and organize and rearrange furniture!
I moved my hutch that i got for $40 on craigslist from the dining room back to the formal living room and i am loving it here again! I just moved a few things around, added some pics back in and put my fall votive holders on there.


I love just adding a few pumpkins to make the look of normal things change to fall. and that little welcome sign i got at like rite aid for $2 is just enough. i love those tall lamps jut not sure i love them here but i need light in this room because i have no over head lighting in here. I found those lamps on craigslist also!


this is my entry way now. I think i will keep it this way and maybe just add in some Christmas bulbs next month =)


I have been adding in orange here in there in my house i love it right now and so i just added some pumpkins and a ribbon to that apothecary jar

and last but not least some fallish stuff to this big bowl.
do you decorate for fall?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment