Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

Friday already? wow this week flew by! To read lots more FITBF go here


1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab without a doubt my box of Matthew stuff, when our son Matthew died at 10 weeks old we got tons of cards and letters from people i have them in a box with the clothes he had on that day, a binky and a few other things i also have a heart that has his footprints on them that the lady who ran the mortuary made me. I would also grab my camera and laptop bag since they hold EVERY picture i have ever taken. i don't know what the 3rd thing would be i guess my purse and cell phone lol that is probably it (this is all assuming my family is all out and safe obviously they would be my first priority)

2. A smell I really like is perfume, clean laundry, candles burning (specifically ones that smell like things baking lol), banana bread, Cinnamon rolls, can you all tell i am a diet haha.

3. Something you might not know about me is that I love rap music =) really i do. i recently revealed this at a bible study i go to??!! why i don't know i am really honest i guess haha.

4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are oh man so many... Amazon, Etsy, Old Navy, tons of blogs, facebook =)

5. This weekend I will partying it up =) We have my nieces 5Th birthday party and our bf's daughter's 4Th bday to go to i love birthdays (and cake;)) We will also go to basketball games, church, and hopefully take a nap at some point.

6. Nothing makes me happier than spending time with John and the kids. Watching my kids play and have fun together. Napping especially with Jakey. Hanging out with friends. Playing games. Decorating my house. i guess lots of things make me happy

7. A bad habit I have is talking more than i listen i always have lots to say and sometimes i should just stop and listen. Also talking loudly and staying up wayyyyy to late

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry about your son. :(

    I agree banana bread and cinnamon rolls smell *lovely*!!!

    ReplyDelete