Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's been a while

since i have posted. my computer is still at the shop. i got it back for one day and it quit working, hopefully it will be fixed by tomorrow. John has let me use his computer but i cant download my pictures, or read my email correctly which really frustrates me, but i am thankful none the less. i have been reading blogs but not posting because i rather post through reader.

anywho we have been keeping busy. last weekend i went out of town for a quick trip for MOPS it was fun but when i say quick it seems like we spent more time in the car then visiting. The meeting it self was good though.

This weekend i went to a women's luncheon for church and i won 2 prizes a GC for a store here in town and a bingo basket.

other than that we have just been doing the normal stuff. May is a super busy month, school is wrapping up and the kids have lots of stuff going on.

i hope to be back to regular posting very soon

1 comment:

  1. I've been missing your online presence! I am thinking about doing MOPS next year. Do sign ups happen in the fall?

    ReplyDelete