Friday, May 8, 2009

8 things

Katie over at Three Blondes and a Redhead tagged me quite a while ago, but since the computer was down i couldn't get it done... until now!!!

8 things i look forward to:

  1. Tuesday because i get to find out what gender the baby is!
  2. Monday because i get to go to breakfast at the tea room for our moppets appreciation day, and to dinner with my steer team for our last supper together as our "old" leadership team.
  3. naps. i still love them
  4. Tomorrow because we are having insulation blown into our attic which will hopefully save us a good amount of money this summer!
  5. school being out!!!
  6. ordering curriculum and setting up my home schooling space
  7. Mothers day so we can hang out with our moms and maybe i can sleep in???!!!
  8. a date night with my Johnnie

8 things i did yesterday:

  1. laundry! like 12 loads!!!
  2. washed dishes
  3. cooked dinner
  4. picked up a prescription for Johnnie
  5. had a ice cream (which i normally do not like but this was good!)
  6. played airplanes with Jake
  7. stayed up very late
  8. watched survivor and read blogs

8 things i wish i could do

  1. sing
  2. dance
  3. wake up early in the morning and like it
  4. take great pictures
  5. be more patient
  6. stick to a diet- lose like a 100 pounds
  7. sew
  8. play tennis

8 shows i watch (i heart my DVR so i watch a lot of TV, and i don't sleep much!)

  1. Top Chef!!! my favorite
  2. the view (i know! but i love it)
  3. Oprah
  4. survivor
  5. project runway (cant wait for this to come back on!!!)
  6. CSI (the only Johnnie and I both like!)
  7. biggest loser
  8. Rachel Ray

and i could have named a ton more. i know i have no life.

ok so i am hoping you all will join me

8 friends...

  1. Lynette
  2. Dani
  3. Emily
  4. Tara
  5. Teri
  6. Rossie
  7. Katie
  8. Kristin

2 comments:

  1. I can not wait to find out what you are having. I will be saving my baby clothes for you just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so eager to find out what we're having - I'm jealous! I have to wait until June 1st...GRR!

    ReplyDelete