you all know how i love the lists right? so here is another and guess what no sarcasm like i love the warm summer days (yeah right it is 115 degrees here!) anyhow no sarcasm....and in no particular order
- i love that God gives me grace even when i have a bad day
- i love that my husband loves me even when i am not at my best
- i love that Jake knows how to give kisses and when you ask him if he loves mommy he shakes his head yes
- i love that Johnathan told me he was still my baby today
- i love that David will be 6 next Sunday and still sat on my lap yesterday.
- i love that Liz is such a great daughter and she is so sincere in the way she loves and cares about people
- i love to hear my kids splash in the pool with there dad
- i love that i am getting my kitchen cabinets tomorrow (can i get a AMEN!!!)
- i love the next food network star (go Lisa)
- i love my friends that i have never met!
- i love my yahoo groups i am a part of
- i love the encouragement i receive from other blogs i read
- i love that it doesn't matter if i am good writer as long as i write something i can look back at and say "wow God has done some awesome things in our lives"
- i love the color red
- i love watermelon
- i love the quiet at night after everyone is asleep
- i love the sound of my kids singing along to worship music as we drive down the road
- i love that we cant talk on the cell phone as we drive anymore because now i can hear my kids sing as we drive down the road
- i love that i serve a king who forgives me for all that i do wrong
- i love to listen to my kids laugh
- i love to sit and talk about what my kids want to do when the get big.
- i love my life....................
22 Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassion's never fail. 23 They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. 24 I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion;therefore I will wait for him."