- put a new roof
- clean the entire outside of the house, remove a bunch of trees, and replant some nice things.
- paint EVERY wall (have i ever told you all WE hate painting?!)
- flooring in the whole house
- make sure there are no pool problems and fill the pool (the county drained it because it was a mosquito breeding ground and you know the west Nile virus is not a good thing right now.. or ever!)
- and update the bathrooms with new tubs, toilets, and flooring (i told you all it was a lot of work)
- oh and a couple of broken windows
- oh and last thing new curtain/blinds/ window somethings
- and i am sure once we get in there will be more.
so if there is any money left after all of that we want to work on the kitchen and dining but that depends on the cash since we are not going into any additional debt other than the mortgage payment on this place. we WILL pay it all in cash. so we are praying God provides us with the best deals!another huge benefit is that John and his dad are very handy and hopefully can do most of the work (they cant do the roof or the pool but everything else they can do)