Monday, April 7, 2008

I would like to take a minute

to interrupt this blogging break and catch you up on my life.
Spring social was awesome, a great time was had by all. We had lots of people there and I got lots of great compliments about the event and we made lots of money. so Dallas here we come! Oh I even curled my hair and wore a dress I will post a picture later.
Yesterday we had a party for Liz and looked at a few houses. Have I told you all we are looking to buy a house soon? We have looked at several but I liked the one yesterday a lot! It was roomy had lots of potential and was in a great area. (the area we really want to be in) so we will see we may put a bid on it, if we get it there will be lots of upcoming posts from us because I want to keep track of all the work we do on this blog =)
anywho Liz's birthday was fun just immediate family was here and we had a yummy dinner.
so I will be blogging this week because I have some things i want to talk about (shoes, hair, bible studies, MOPS, etc)
toodles for now

No comments:

Post a Comment