Sunday, February 10, 2008

our vacation!


well we went to Vegas for our 10th anniversry. I love Vegas! we stayed at the mandalay Bay which was really nice. see how I filled the ice bucket thing they had crushed ice in the machine!



















so I filled up my wine glass with ice and pepsi and then sat in front of the laptop for the rest of the night
















because this is what John did





............ oh yes he was SOOOOOO sick for 3 out of the 4 days we were there!fun times I know! we did get to go golfing and to a couple of great restaurants I was ghetto and took pictures of the food it was that pretty!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry your vacation was spent that way:( Vegas is way too much fun to just stay in the hotel room.

    It must have been nice to be kid free for a little while though

    ReplyDelete