Saturday, January 26, 2008

Abundant Harvest

so today I went for my first time to pick up my abundant harvest crate. my friend Lynette first told me about then my friend Dani tried it and I like it too, so I joined in this week and oh my look at how pretty these veggies are! I got 4 big butternut squash which i think i will roast and puree for Jake, that he would love i am sure. and the oranges oh my gravy they are soooooo good juicy, sweet and tart all at the same time. everything is grown local and is organic so I am thinking it is a pretty good deal. hey before you know it we will be eating whole wheat, and flax seeds ;)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. ROFL! That's awesome! I need to do this too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a simular thing over the summer and I loved it! But in February? How awesome to get a huge basket of yummy stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete