Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I was tagged

this is my first time being tagged and it has taken me a million years to do it but here goes.....
1)What is your school name and why? well we don't home school... maybe someday though :)
2)How is your weather today?nice mid 70's
3)What steals your joy?going to Wal-mart
4)Name five blessings you received this week.
  • Johnnie helped me clean our garage
  • I won 2 gifts baskets at a craft show
  • my house is clean and I am caught up on laundry
  • my secret sister gave me the cutest ornaments for my Christmas tree.
  • I was able to catch up with a friend
5)Favorite Scripture? Jeremiah 29:13 "you will seek me and find me when you seek me with all of your heart"
6) Who in the Bible do you think are most like? Martha, sometimes I am busy getting things done and not just sitting at the feet of Jesus
7)The passage of scripture you read last:Ephesians 3:20-21; 20Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
8) Have you ever praised God for something weird? yes I praised the Lord when our son Matthew passed a way not that I wanted but I thanked God that I will see him again someday and that he is being held by Jesus
9) If you were making a greeting card for God what would it say. It would probably say Thank you for saving me, thank you for giving me grace, thank you for loving me when i am so not worthy of it you still do
10) What is the best miracle God has performed in your life, or what is your favorite answered prayer? there are so many but probably the best is that he answered all those prayers from when I was in high school and I would pray to marry someone who would let me be a mom, and we would have a normal family
11)what is the most fun thing you have done lately? watch Liz score 2 goals at soccer the other day
12) How did you choose your screen name? I love mops and I am a mops mommy so mopsmommy fits :)
Thanks, Emily

1 comment:

  1. It is always nice to learn a little more about you Raquel. The music on your blog always gets me. I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete