Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday


Today I am tackling my kitchen cabinets! I have found a problem with the way I am doing things. My snack foods all go in a big cabinet above my oven, problem: everything is melting not melting horribly but mot tasting great either. so I am swapping everything around. I will update with pictures later....
well I am back, I finished and the pictures you ask..... well tonight at my daughters swim meet she dropped a Gatorade on the chair where my camera sat, needless to say it is out of commission for right now! I guess you don't get to see the cheerios, and fruit snack mess I was in today :(

3 comments:

  1. oh really? hmmmm better move all the snacky food...my tackle is done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your camera is okay! Great tackle!

    ReplyDelete