I can not believe how quick this summer is flying by! I mean it seemed like yesterday that it was the last day of school, and now it is 4 weeks until it starts. I haven't begun shopping for clothes or school supplies, my kids go to private school so they must where uniforms, Liz out grew EVERYTHING she owns, and David will be entering kindergarten thus has never wore uniforms, Johnathan will be going to preschool 3 days a week and also needs new clothes this year for fall him and David are the same size so none of the hand-me-downs will work. I am not complaining just getting it out of my mind into the real world I mean blog world.
our plans for the rest of the summer:
- school shop
- get Liz ready for a week away at camp
- go to the beach the week before school starts
- go to all the parent meetings before school starts
- clean and organize Liz's room while she is at camp
- get my tooth pulled (it has hurt for 7 weeks it is time people!!!)
- get the pellet out of David's ear (long story a whole post in itself will post all the details after the surgery)
- get things ready for MOPS
that is a lot in 4 weeks on top of all the other stuff I do in a day. so why I am sitting here on the computer I have work to do people! I think I will get a good night sleep and start tomorrow!