Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Father's Day!







This post is dedicated to John, not that he even reads my blog but just in case he does ever he can read about how much I love him!!! 50 of the things I love about watching you be a dad, and things I Love about being married to you








  1. You love Jesus!




  2. You show the kids how important it is to be involved in ministry




  3. You set the example of going to church on a regular basis




  4. You help me clean, and you don't complain!




  5. you always throw out the trash




  6. you put the toilet seat down :)




  7. you make a bottle before you leave for work in the morning so I don't have to walk to the kitchen to do it!




  8. you teach our boys how to treat a lady




  9. you teach our daughter how she needs to be treated




  10. you love Jesus




  11. you pray with the kids every night without fail!!!!




  12. you go to all t-ball games, practices, and swim meets




  13. you are sensitive when you need to be




  14. you would do anything for me




  15. you hold my hand and kiss me good night




  16. you do not allow the kids to talk back to me, or any adults




  17. you like to play cootie, and other games with the kids




  18. you don't mind paying a gardener, or someone to paint which neither of us like




  19. you don't mind changing a diaper, feeding a bottle, or wiping a 3 year old butt




  20. you love Jesus!




  21. you love to help me cook




  22. you never complain if I ask you to stop by the store on your way home




  23. you bring me flowers, and Liz too!




  24. you are teaching our daughter how to golf




  25. you will take the kids places by yourself




  26. your not afraid to dance in front of the kids, even though you cant dance :)




  27. you teach the boys, things boys need to know




  28. you love the kids mommy :) that's me!!!!




  29. you encourage me in ministry




  30. you love Jesus!!!




  31. you listen to e complain




  32. you let me cry if I need to




  33. you cry if you need to




  34. you don't talk down to me, or call me old lady :)




  35. you don't yell




  36. you are shy




  37. and quiet




  38. except when you need to be loud




  39. you don't complain if you have to watch the kids




  40. you love Jesus!




  41. you fix things




  42. you work so hard so I can stay home




  43. you like that I stay home




  44. you like my cooking




  45. you don't mind that I am a picky cleaner




  46. you know how to swaddle a baby, give a bath, and put a ponytail in.




  47. you love me for me




  48. you love the kids




  49. you put our needs before yours




  50. and... you love Jesus!!!!


I could write a million more! I love you so much you truly are my best friend!

2 comments:

  1. I love your 50 reasons you love your hubby! I almost got teary eyed! He's a really nice guy. When I couldn't get in the Sanctuary this morning (the doors were locked), he gave me a ride in his golf cart. I had no idea he was going to drive me inside the sanctuary. :-) He's a really nice guy! You guys complete each other. Love you!

    ReplyDelete