Tuesday, April 24, 2007

anyone else tired????


Today I am 33 weeks and 4 days pregnant to be exact. I am exhausted, seriously doing one big thing a day has me needing a extra 30 minutes on my already 2 hour nap. today was my doctors appointment and the baby is measuring 6lbs. 7 ounces already! now obviously that is a estimate and with 6 weeks and 3 days until my due date, it will probably mean this little guy will be a chunk. my C-section is only scheduled for June 4Th which is when I am 39 weeks, but the doctor may move it up if the baby gets too big. The kids are so excited especially Liz and David, Johnathan is kind of acting a little babyish lately which my mom says is because I am getting ready to have the baby.

I have seriously done nothing to really prepare for this baby and I need to get on the ball and get some things done, i have not purchased one thing yet....

part of my daily goals is to update my blog for the next week I think a week of consistency I will probably get in the routine of doing it more.

Sooooooo until tomorrow, blessings to you

No comments:

Post a Comment