Friday, March 15, 2013

I have so much to share


But i am still not feeling the greatest, this 6th pregnancy is kicking my butt i tell ya
the weather has been great here and i threw a outdoor baby shower for a friend the first weekend in March and it was hot! nice!!! 

it was so warm that day that my kids got in the pool and hot tub.
doesn't Lilly look like a young Kristen Stewart right there? it cracks me up!


speaking of swim
high school swim season has started Liz is off to a great start and having lots of fun!



i used to hate the summer but having so many kids i kind of love it now


i haven't liked sweets at all this pregnancy 
i have literally wanted burgers, steak, bacon etc
i took the 3 big kids to eat and i brought this "piece" of pie home for Johnathan it was literally a whole small pie and it was SO good!!!



Lilly got stung by a bee....
it was traumatic
everything in Lilly's life is traumatic right now
she is so passionate {read: loud, dramatic, emotional} 



i have so much to share
so many changes coming in my life but i seriously am so tired, i don't sleep often and my head hurts a lot. this baby i am growing is sucking all my energy but that's OK HE will be worth it, yes we are having another boy!!!!

talk to you all soon.

1 comment:

  1. I do not know if it's just me or if everybody else encountering problems with your site. It appears as though some of the text in your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This may be a problem with my web browser because I've had this
    happen before. Thanks

    my homepage - Spazio Kovan

    ReplyDelete