Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Day



Posted by Picasa

We told the kids we couldn't be woke up before 6:30, and we heard them promptly at about 6:32 HA!



  • they were so excited to see what Santa brought (bikes for the big boys, Jake a scooter and Liz a sewing machine)


  • they opened all there presents and played most of the day. the big hits were: Liz- project runway stuff and sketch pads for designing clothes, David- tech decks!, Johnathan- all the star wars stuff, Jake- everything HA, and Lilly- clothes =)


  • my hubby KNOWS my love language is gifts and always goes over and beyond what he should to spoil me, this year i got a ipod touch (my ipod broke, then i tried it one last time and it worked! so now i am returning the ipod and getting ??), some awesome zebra pillows that match my chairs perfectly, BBW stuff and several other things including a gift card to lane bryant for some new clothes! i told ya i was spoiled! his defense was he doesn't buy me presents for my birthday and anniversary so he wants to spoil me at Christmas lol, whatever works dear i LOVE it!


  • Lilly looked ADORABLE in the dress her brother David bought her, seriously so cute!!!


  • we decided a while back we were not going to travel all over on Christmas, with 5 kids it is so hard to go from place to place so we stay home and it is SO nice. we get together with Johns parents on CE and my family Christmas night, and then usually Johns extended family after the holiday it works out quite nice.


  • my family came over for the BEST dinner, John made the best prime rib ever it was so good, and of course we had the yummiest tamales thanks to my mom.


  • i love the little picture of all the empty cups, it reminds me that we all sat and visited until the soda's and tea were all gone.


  • Christmas was a great relaxing day, i even got a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment