Friday, February 11, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

The Fill in the blank Fridays are back, to read more go here

1. The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is well i am not really embarrassed to tell i am a reality TV junkie, i love Chelsea Lately she can be kind of {OK very} out there oh and i love desperate housewives



2. An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is non-existent! i love t-shirt pj's like the kind with cartoon characters, my husband hates them so i finally got rid of them ;) i don't keep many old clothes really.


3. My grocery store impulse buy is candy generally a snickers bar, or magazines.


4. Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is well since i don't go to work per say i would say the thing i love to do that most of my mom friends do not do is NAP i love it. i love sleep

5. One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is hmmmm never say never i have no idea. There are things i should give up but cant seem to do it =)

6. A little indulgence that I have is pretend shopping on line i like to look at clothes and dream of buying things but i don't

7. The junk drawer/area in my house is in the kitchen i also have several junk places like my school desk, several baskets and closets.

No comments:

Post a Comment